Which developer would you like to see...

With Insomniac, developers of the great Spyro the Dragon, Ratchet and Clan, and Resistance franchises, bringing their new title Overstrike to both 360/PS3, it got me thinking what game developers you'd like to see on this or any other console.

-

Myself, I'd like to see Rare go back to making Donkey Kong games. Donkey Kong Returns was great, but nothing beats that Rare feeling. I also think almost everything Level 5 makes is terrific (excited for Ni No Kuni!) and feel like the 360 is lacking in games like theirs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

On Xbox 360 or next gen:

Nippon Ichi

Guerrilla Games

Team Ico

Naughty Dog

On Wii or Wii U:

Bethesda

Valve

Epic Games

Bungie

Every developer on every console. Exclusives = lame

need new ...... RAREWARE!!!!!!

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Jet Force Gemini

Banjo Kazooie!

to bad Diddy Kong Racing and Donkey Kong belong to nintendo!!!!! Rare did an awesome job on those back on the N64!!

Nippon ichi hands down

All I want are more 1st & 2nd party (exclusive) developers. Not only is every game being created using the same cookie mold, but each console is starting to look like the next as well. I'd rather have Gran Turismo on my PS3 and Forza on my 360 than only game available for both.

EDIT: It seems I've already posted in this thread. Derp.

rare..... i want conker

[quote user="DanteSparda504"]

Every developer on every console. Exclusives = lame

[/quote]

Naughty Dog have done some good work for the PS3, and I'd definitely like to see them develop games for the 360 (although that won't happen, because they're a first party Sony studio)

SYPHON FILTER for the 360! I'd be shocked if they did transfer it over to here.