Which bright spark thought bringing this back was a good idea?

Bloody quickscopers.

Some moron at IW decided that pointing your crosshair in the general direction of an enemy and pulling LT & RT in quick succession was now highly skillful. So now we've got to put up with mouthy, egotistical morons putting their montages and trickshots before everything else while looking down on people using **** rifles and SMGs. Then there's those other morons who can't do it right but persist in doing it anyway while also looking down on everyone else for using **** rifles and SMGs.

"Watch my 25ft 720 ladder stall quintuple kill!" "Subscribe to my YouTube to massage my ego", "I am a god bow down before me and my MLG clan." Thanks for pandering to these guys IW, seriously I was looking for a new god or two to worship and with your genius move I can now find loads of them while playing MW3!

If the widely held belief now is that long range weapons should be highly effective at short range too then I want the shotguns and machine pistols made highly effective at long range.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

While a good argument indeed, you're going to probably get people who will say one of the following:

-

"If there wasn't QS'ing, snipers would be useless."

"They're easy to kill" and miss the point.

"The game is not broken, leave it alone."

"You only complain because you're bad/because they kill you a lot."

-or

"I QS. Keep it in. You're dumb."

Why sniper rifles are in the MP where most of the maps are pretty small is stupid to begin with. Fanbase would plummit if they took out snipers. lolfail

I have not seen a single quickscoper yet.  Also don't bring MLG into the conversation.  It has nothing to do with quickscoping.

For once I think we can say that if the xxxQscopersxxx want to carry on with all that lark in these dense evironments, then good luck to them for trying.

[quote user="Mister Chompski"]

While a good argument indeed, you're going to probably get people who will say one of the following:

-

"If there wasn't QS'ing, snipers would be useless."

"They're easy to kill" and miss the point.

"The game is not broken, leave it alone."

"You only complain because you're bad/because they kill you a lot."

-or

"I QS. Keep it in. You're dumb."

[/quote]Yep, and we've seen them all.

Damn "quick scoping".

[quote user="FATBOY0712"]

I have not seen a single quickscoper yet.  Also don't bring MLG into the conversation.  It has nothing to do with quickscoping.

[/quote]

I wasn't having a dig at MLG, I was having a dig at all those people who put MLG in their GTs, boast about being a "pro gamer", look at the leaderboards on Gamebattles in the same way the Pope views the Bible. call everyone bro or dude and pretend to act all humble while getting in a sly reference to their massively inflated/boosted stats.

Out of all the faults in the game you choose to make a thread about quick scoping? I rather be quick scoped than killed by a dude waiting in the back picking off flankers any day.  

simple solution...get better.

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

simple solution...get better.

[/quote]

Chompski in predicting the future shocker!

Being quick scoped >>>>>>being killed by a kid behind a random food stand with a heart beat sensor