which battlefield game is best ??

hi, i have only just down loaded the BF:BC demo from the marketplace (never really bothered with the seris before) and i find that i like it...alot.

i am after buying just one game in the seris but i am not sure which one to get.

BF:BC/BC2

BF2

or should i wait for BF3

many thanks

billybobs

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I prefer 1942 myself.

They all great games in there own rights, IMOP I would wait a mouth and buy BF3 & the BF3 Beta will be released in a week or so, download it and try it for yourself. However if I had to vote for one of the BF you posted then with out doubt it would be BF2. If you head over to Battlefield Play 4 Free then should get some idea of what BF2 multi-player is like.

BFPlay4Free sucks.

Then you would hate BF2 and maybe BF3 mulitplayer...

Battlefield 2, for me. Then 2142 right behind. Haven't played 3 yet, so I have no idea where I would rank it.

Vietnam

BF3 comes out Oct 25th. I'd wait till then.. unless ur DYING to play one of em then i personally like BFBC2

I think i'd just wait,maybe not worth spending the cash right now,play Beta then get BF3

I never heard or played any of the Battlefield games until a friend of mine turned me to Battlefield: bad Company 2. At first it totally threw me off since I've always played COD. Now I prefer the Battlefield games.

All of the Battlefield games are great games. But Bad Company 2 seems to be the one that I still get lots of enjoyment out of. Especially online.