Which Aug looks better?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bad Company 2 AUG all the way.

BC2 looks sharp and badass. Only thing was the M203 was goony looking since it stuck out.

I like the A3 more.

I hated the BC2 AUG, one of my least favorite guns in the game.

I love the A3 with Kobra sights and suppressor in this game.

I need to get Close Quarters.. I'm getting tired of trying to steal the AUG and MP5K from other players. I used to love the AUG in BC2. Lots of fond memories with that weapon.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

I need to get Close Quarters.. I'm getting tired of trying to steal the AUG and MP5K from other players. I used to love the AUG in BC2. Lots of fond memories with that weapon.

[/quote]

Don't go into the light! //Sarcasm

The AUG is in CQ eh?... Still not tempting enough for me though.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

[/quote]MP5 blows. They need to just allow the PDWs to have extended mags from the get go. Getting 200 kills with a gun whose ammo is out after a second is rough. When it takes 1/4 of your mag to kill at point blank range it's stupid.

I would of wanted the light machine gun variant instead of those two. Maybe in the later DLCs seeing how they did that to the L86.

I want more pistols to choose from, don't know about anyone else.

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

I would of wanted the light machine gun variant instead of those two. Maybe in the later DLCs seeing how they did that to the L86.

I want more pistols to choose from, don't know about anyone else.

[/quote]

Well they said 20 new weapons and we've got 20 new weapons (counting B2K) so I'm not sure about that.

And the pistols?  I tend to agree.  It bugs me that each pistol has it's own service star even if it's exactly the same as another pistol just with a different attachment.

What's the difference bwteen the M9 and M9 Tact. for example?

Didn't read that but if that really it, that blows then. I would liked to see more guns especially pistols, sense there so few in the game :(

Yeah, you would think it would be an attachment instead of it's own gun. Oh and did they ever fix the M16 by the way? Where kills and attachments would count for both guns.