Which Assasins Creed?

...Which Assasins Creed is the best?

-

I played 1 but found it REALLY repedative, but I heard they aren't repetative so much anymore, so which one out of ASII or Brotherhood?

-

I'll wait until Revelations drops in price so please don't suggest the unreleased on, thank you!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am looking for the 'fun factor' like I get out of GTA & RDR

I've only played 1 and 2 and I have to say 2 is a massively better game. I'd bet on Brotherhood being good as well but 2 is cheap and worth every penny.

By far : AC Brotherhood, there's much more to do there plus multiplayer, then there's AC2, close with less but as long if you'd like to learn how Ezio's story began, and at last AC1, a good game to learn the story of Altair but way repetitive.

All games get repetitive at some point IMO.

AC2 is a LOT better than AC:B

I'd have to say Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood as I felt i refined everything that made AC2 good and then threw in some extras and an interesting multiplayer as well. I do feel AC2 had the best story, though. However I honestly can't recommend playing Brotherhood, or even Revelations, without playing AC2 first. You can get AC2 for about a fiver now, anyway.

I've owned all 3, and IMO, Assassins Creed 2 is by far and away the best game. The other 2 were letdowns to me. Either way too repetitive (AC1), or too much of a rehash (AC:B). I can see Revelations being marginally better than Brotherhood, which would still put it way behind AC2.

I'll get 2 and bh :P complete RAGE then trade in

I think Brotherhood is the best so far. Each title brings some new additions with it so they have got better with each game.

I watched a review and it said that brotherhoods combat was alot smoother, and takes part in one city, rather than time traveling in Assasins 2, i think i liike that bh takes part in one city :P