Which arcade game should I pickup?

Which game will last me the longest and replay value Charlie Murder or Brothers A tale of two sons?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

brothers seems more plot/story driven, while what i've seen of charlie murder looks like it might be more stage/level fighter based, so i'd probably go with charlie murder...but you've already got shoot many robots so why would you need another arcade game?

Wolf among us is free.

Also Ascend hand of Kul is a time sink too. I've spent more time playing than some retail games.

Brothers A Tale of Two Sons -- you could probably finish the game in 3 hours and probably won't play it again -- it's an amazing game though!

[quote user="artrip85"]

Which game will last me the longest and replay value Charlie Murder or Brothers A tale of two sons?

[/quote]

Charlie Murder

No game would amaze me in 3 hours, it would just annoy me.  I won't play a game that can be played in less than 10 hours.

Well if you miss out on Brothers its your loss.It is an amazing adventure.

Now I see what the other post about 10 hours means........    A decent story doesn't need to take 10+ hours.... The Walking Dead is a good example.......  Best game story in a long time.     If you han't played it, You're missing out.    Wolf among us is a decent game so far........Free is the right price :)    10 dollars for the season pass (today)  is better than most game content deals.... IMO.    GOOD LUCK!!!

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

No game would amaze me in 3 hours, it would just annoy me.  I won't play a game that can be played in less than 10 hours.

[/quote] Yet you like Silent Hill 2. Avg time is 7-8 hrs. Just saying.

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]

[quote user="BizarroMantis"]

[/quote] Yet you like Silent Hill 2. Avg time is 7-8 hrs. Just saying.

[/quote]   Bizarro has no emotions!!!!!!!    :)    I cried in Final Fantasy 7 so......  Walking dead was a given  :)   I only got to shoot a handful of zombies but,  (like many others) will remember that game for years.