Where's this Auto-Standby Feature located?

I cant for the life of me find this at all anywhere in my console settings,  does anyone know where it located in the menu's?   Maybe show a video of it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Go to my xbox - system settings - console settings - then display - screen saver.....atleast that's what I think your talking about

[quote user="Xenokai"]

I cant for the life of me find this at all anywhere in my console settings,  does anyone know where it located in the menu's?   Maybe show a video of it?

[/quote]

It all about the idle time you allow your Xbox to sit while on, if you notice when you walk away the system will shut down into auto safe meaning the auto standby mode. I read that green piece too in game informer LOL bunch of crap from the left wing nuts.

There is no standby mode.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

You can enable the background downloads, which will allow you 2 download after ur box is turned off. What are u using the feature for?

I know what you mean, in new system update they implemented the ability for your console to automatically turn intself off after one hour of inactivity, but since I havent yet received the update I cannot help you.

They said they added a Auto Standby feature in the setting but i dont see it anywhere,  the screen saved only dims the screen.  Doesnt put it into standby.

In the new update?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I got the new dashboard update today. I have also looked high and low for the "auto standby" feature to no avail. PayPal shows up as a payment option and my software version is: 2.0.13146.0. No standby feature found under "Auto-Off."