Where's the console footage?

I can't find any gameplay that's on the consoles only. I get it. They want to use everything they can to get people to purchase the game. That's all fine and dandy, but I want to see exactly what the console versions have to offer because a console is what I will be playing on. Hell, even the videos/ads that were on the Xbox were PC. If anyone knows where I can find some console only footage, would you mind sharing? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Alpha beta=pc only.

No console footage yet!probably only when the Beta comes out or maybe abit before if theres a leak!

Actually there was console footage. Not of the multi-player just single-player and it was on the PS3. It was aired on an episode of Jimmy Fallon . The graphics clearly are not as good as a high end gaming PC but they are not horrible. The multi-player maps will not be as big as what you see on Pc and also the player count will be 24. Be patient in a few weeks the BF3 beta will begin and we'll see how everything plays out.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah,saw that,Think he means the MP though.

I just want to see the game running real time on the 360 and soon. We are 2 1/2 months from release.

Yes,  where is it?  I have been wanting to see 360 footage for the longest time.

To date, there was only the PS3 footage on Jimmy Fallon. Xbox's footage is not yet available.

My guess is that there will be none until the beta in September.

If they're gonna' give us half of the BF3 experience,  then they better have something to show us console guys or this may no longer be a purchase for me. What I've seen so far is useless because I don't feel the advertising is reaching to my demographic. All I'm getting from it is: "PC players will get to experience [insert features here]". Like, console gamers don't matter or something. We're spending the same $60.00 that the PC players are, but we get considerably less.

What are we getting less of, exactly? I hear about slightly smaller map sizes, but nothing has been confirmed on it since nobody states a source of information on it when I ask. Other than that, just a smaller player count, which is useless to bicker about since BC2 feels fine with the count.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

If they're gonna' give us half of the BF3 experience,  then they better have something to show us console guys or this may no longer be a purchase for me. What I've seen so far is useless because I don't feel the advertising is reaching to my demographic. All I'm getting from it is: "PC players will get to experience [insert features here]". Like, console gamers don't matter or something. We're spending the same $60.00 that the PC players are, but we get considerably less.

[/quote]

It could be said the other way around. Many PC games are ports from console versions. They are poorly optimized to and run poorly on PCs.My example would be Crysis 2 when it came out.

DICE has said their main focus is towards the PC for BF3. Console versions will receive the same game but it will be optimized for their own system.