Where's my DLC?

So my xbox's laser broke (Big surprise there), so I tried playing my MUA2 game on another xbox. I had downloaded some DLC that cost me around 1000 Microsoft points, and now when I try to play my game, NONE of it is there?

What the heck? I payed good money for my DLC and want to be able to use it. You can't just go around and delete someone elses virtual property. It's no longer on the marketplace but I payed for it and deserve to have what I payed for. WHERES MY DLC? I PAYED FOR IT AND WANT IT. I get that marvel had taken it down, but since it shows up in my download history shouldn't I be able to have it again? How would Microsoft feel if they had payed for a new arcade game, and then have it disappear like it never existed?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Since it shows up in your download history did you redownload it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

When I click on it, it isn't found

Sorry this didn't help.

I just want to clarify things here. You purchased this content on the account you are currently posting from, correct? You said you were trying to play on another console, was this console connected to LIVE at all times? Was your profile logged in the entire time? Can you briefly tell me exactly what DLCs you are having issues with? Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.