Where's Today's Content?

I go to download the new content & there's a crazy new screen w/ every piece of content ever dropped on there. I click "download all available content" and it gives me Black Ice, Liberation, Piazza, Negotiator, Black Box & Overwatch. I've had them all downloaded since they were new, so I click cancel all. Then I click "go to store" and "download Elite content" and it tries to give me the same aforementioned crap I already have.

--

I haven't had an issue w/ downloading Elite content before other than being forced to download stuff I don't want (like Spec Ops). So, has anyone been able to get today's new stuff? If so, how? Cheers.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

WARNING:

In case anyone clicks on this, if you had the same problem as I mentioned in the OP, do NOT delete old content & redownload to get the new content. According to people on the CoD forums, it not only doesn't work, it's also prohibiting some people from playing any DLC content, gives them out-of-memory erros & it reset their Spec Ops stats & progress.

--

Best to just wait until IW/SHG fixes it.

I've had no issues downloading the new content. What I did was download all available content and then I went to the elite playlist where it prompted me to download collection 2. From there I was able to download today's new content.

You may want to give the cod forums a looksie. Not everyone is having the issue, but it seems a good, solid majority are. People are fuming over there (esp the Spec Ops level 50 cats who found themselves randomly back to level 1...)