Where's the CODcasting?

Don't worry, I know WHERE it is, I just want to know why I don't see much USE of it well, anywhere... I was trying it out for the 1st time late last night & I think it's an absolutely awesome resource. In the near future, I may start narrating some of my own best matches with it (since I don't have an uber-awesome capture card), like when I went 31-4 during a a TDM match on Carrier last night with at least a streak of 19 kills (a new overall best for me).

-

Have any of you guys used it at all? Why or why not?

-

Do you think many people use it? If so, where?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It is a tool geared mostly for eSports match commentators like hastr0.

I can't even get videos to load to Elite, and Activision's support team has been laughably bad about fixing it.  They actually closed my support case file without fixing it.   So no, I haven't used CODcasting.  

I would say Hastro is more of a pro gamer/coach and Holiday Doc would be more of a CODcaster.

I haven't used it, nor will I ever. I don't feel the need to go "OHHHH DOUBLE KILLLL!"

I like the feature for analytical purposes. Like a sports coach who discusses plays & formations, etc., I can use the overlay map to very good effect to show my clan members how to work together better, show them where they went wrong, etc.

-

On a side note, I wish we had the ability to remove certain HUD elements in the actual gameplay like you can in the CODcasting mode.

Although if you're host there is not much you can do anyways, lol

It's cool and all but just not practical for the everyday user. It's for the smaller fraction of the community that is into "esports".  

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Theater mode is all I need.

I'd rather have fun editing my clips rather than adding my uggo voice to my gameplay. >_>

eSports, Jill. Remember what everyone did to Josh Olin on Twitter. =D

FPS eSports is kind of #ResidentSleeper.