Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

who cares

i think you broke his heart, Dustin.

Was? He still is guy!

There's alot of reg's missing these days.....

I have never forgotten about you guys! Well all of the names above me except for that Rusty Lancer...I think he is a lost brother! LOL!

Guys I am back! I am coming at you LIVE! I can't wait for Gears of Skyrim!!!

I mean Gears of War 3! You know how I roll with it! All of us ELITES! We will be re-united and take it to these LOST BROTHERS! As OJ says we are the REGULARS!!! THE BEST!

OJ, DutRank, Formless, Cleveland, Shemp, etc...ALL THE REST!

Gears of War 3! WHO YOU GONNA BE!!!

This is The Great Legend! ALWAYS COMING AT YOU LIVE! We will all stand united!

Me and KYBlueSky! We the oldschool crew! I will come out of retirement and get my game on once again with the younger ELITE TALENT!

Join TrueAchievements today for those crappy interviews! LOL!

GOOD TO SEE YALL COMING BACK!!! IT'S EMOTIONAL!!!!!!!

I think most of us would post a little more if the format of these forums were easier to navigate. I don't even know how to get to a list of threads I have posted in.

[quote user="Formless"]

I think most of us would post a little more if the format of these forums were easier to navigate. I don't even know how to get to a list of threads I have posted in.

[/quote]Imo, the forum set up really isn't much of a problem.  It is a pain to have to "Favorite" every thread you post in to be able to find it again.  There just isn't much of a community so it's not fun for me to post. 

Decode nice Mustang you got there brah!

[quote user="Formless"]

[/quote]

yeah, the layout is why many of us left the forums. it completely dropped functionality for form...kinda like windows 7...

also, sup decode. been a while.

you have to favorite all the threads you post in. they even wiped the archives of the old forums and now they're contracted out to "telligent".