Where's KOTOR2???

Ok, this is self explanatory. Where is Knights of the Old Republic 2??? I looked all over the game market place panels and I only found Jade Empire and Fable 1. Why is KOTOR2 not on Games on Demand? Seriously. I have to scour the world for a copy of the original xbox disc? I just... am at a loss for words. Jade Empire is there, but no KOTOR. I'm having a bad day, not because of this but other life problems so please excuse my manners.

Should I put this on the wishlist or has somebody already done that? And does Xbox/Microsoft actually read those?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

its on EVERYONES wish list.

I would assume so. I heard it is amazing, even for an xbox original game

nostalgia taking over,i have the original game on disc and when you go back its nothing compared to todays games.

I've got a shiny copy right here.

It was okay when compared with the first but it had some "shortcomings". Maybe it's just me but I felt KoToR was much better in story. KoToR 2 on the other hand had better Game-play. By the end of 2 you really felt like you were either a Jedi Master or a Sith Lord.

If you don't want to pay $40 for a used xbox copy, you can still nab the PC version for cheap. Doesn't take much of a computer to run it.

This is why you don't trade in good games.

The first KotOR is my favorite game of all-time. KotOR II was one of my biggest disappointments of all-time. It started out great with what looked to be a great storyline... Somewhere along the way, it just fell apart. I originally purchased my 360 in anticipation of KotOR III, but looking back at part II, as well as the absolute crap sequels Bioware has been offering lately, I'm kind of glad they left it alone. I must have played & beaten KotOR 16-18 times. KotOR II sits on my shelf right now, having never been played completely through a second time (for the dark side ending).

[quote user="thatdude21601"]

If you don't want to pay $40 for a used xbox copy, you can still nab the PC version for cheap. Doesn't take much of a computer to run it.

This is why you don't trade in good games.

[/quote]

$40 for a used copy? Really? I paid like NZ$10 for mine brand new when the 360 launched. I'd be tempted to sell mine if that $40 wasn't US currency which is worth about 40 pesos right now.

KoTOR 1 and 2 are Backward compatible with xbox 360. The best you can do is get an used copy and play it on your console. I would like a HD remake of both but it seems will never happens.

Tenshi im like you the first think when i got xboxlive i look all over the games list of xbox original games , and be disapoint too see that kotor or kotor 2 is not in the list... i feel your pain.