Where's Black Mask

I played through this game seeing the name Sionis everywhere and yet there is no trace of him even being there.  Did this frustrate anyone or do I have to do something find him popping his head up in the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

As soon as you enter the prison at the beginning he is to the right getting beat up by the guards before you get in line.

hope Rocksteady makes some campaign dlc that will focus on some of the other Batman villians. for example, what happened to Scarecrow and Killer Croc after Arkham Asylum, hmmm?

The trailer only shown Sionis company but not blackmask. But he is not there at all sorry.

[quote user="Agent Strange"]

hope Rocksteady makes some campaign dlc that will focus on some of the other Batman villians. for example, what happened to Scarecrow and Killer Croc after Arkham Asylum, hmmm?

[/quote]

There is a place with Scarecrows stuff and in the sewers you can run into Killer Croc.

[quote user="FrankCastle 52"]

The trailer only shown Sionis company but not blackmask. But he is not there at all sorry.

[/quote]

Like I said earlier, he is at the beginning getting beat up by the guards so he is in the game.

You can also beat up on him on one of the Robin challenge maps.

I know advertising videos is lame but you can see Black Mask and Deadshot can be seen in > this video <