Where would you like to see the Mass Effect Series go?

I'm pretty sure we'll see another addition to the Mass Effect universe sometime this generation, I highly doubt it will continue with Shepard though.

What would you like to see a next gen ME continue to? Prequel, true continuation, reboot, completely new story?

I personally would love to play as Garrus, he was one of my favorite characters from the original ME series. Or maybe a reboot could be cool as well!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The last two I guess.

Actual exploration. I think they nailed the core combat, equipment, and leveling systems pretty well in ME3 but it sorely lacked any meaningful content outside the main narrative. I miss the Mako.

I'd like one more game as Shepard to clear up that garbage that was the ME3 ending.

As long as they make a version for the 360 as well, i don`t mind.

I hope they don't make a 360 version. Hanger-ons of the last gen are stifling the potential of the new one.

I will be hanging on for as long as possible.

I don't really know, I loved Shepard and wouldn't complain to continue playing as him.

Though a completely new story would be cool too as long as it gets me as emotionally involved as the previous ones.

Also some more coop multiplayer would be sweet.

I would like to see it flushed down the toilet pan, the franchise is dead, but hey its EA they will milk it just like Craptivision milk COD.

I want a brand new story.

^

No doubt Mass Effect 4 will be about Zombies conquering the Galaxy next.

I'd love to expand upon the Star Trek vibe the original gave me I'm thinking further into the future at least far enough that the ending of ME3 is a distant memory and things are fixed. I'm hoping for a Salarian protagonist scouting planets for the uplift program but not intending to interfere just yet, but you know crap happens.