Where to find Killer Instinct Arcade version after purchasing KI Ultra Edition?

I just purchased the KI Ultra Edition. You are suppose to get the original arcade version of KI for free. Where do I find that in the game or is it a completely separate game? I would think it would be within the KI (XB1) game, but I can't find it. Does anyone know where to find the original game after you purchase it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

If you look in the Games Marketplace under Killer Instinct after you purchased the Ultra Edition then the Classic Arcade version should be available for you to download separately at no charge.  That is what I had to do.

can i buy the first KI game by its self? or is the season pass the only way to download it?

The Arcade KI is it's own individual title but, as far as I know, it's currently only available vis the Ultra and Ultimate KI season pass.

load the game

Just so anyone else knows, you should give it a day or so because after much transferring within Microsoft Store and Xbox, I did what TrojanHorse838 said, and while there was nothing that specifically said "Killer Instinct Original" or otherwise, go to the game store and directly load the game.  All of a sudden, an option came up to load the original game.  Best of luck, do not go through Microsoft or XBox for fear of raging ignorance.