Where to customise?

Can it be true that the only place to customise youre weapon is in an online match?Or am I missing something?Whould be nice if you could do all that before you go into battle 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i got the app for my Razr Max HD, so glad this is available. I do not like the fact that the to change you neeed to take up the first 2-3 mins to change your gear. Those first minutes are critical in this game.

you are, You can adjust your soldier online at Battlelog.battlefield.com using your phone, laptop, tablet, etc.

[quote user="Barry The Gibb"]

Yeah fine for the gadget kings who have tablets and smart phones and all the rest of it. I've done with a PC and 2G phone for years and plan to for many more years - not because I can't get 'em, just because I have no need or seemingly modern addiction to get 'em.

Let's not go all fanboi here - the loadout system is crap compared to BF3, end of, full stop. Going through My Soldier in game is the better way to do it even if you've got your IPhone and IPad and Ilife and all the rest of I.

Everything we can do just emphasises what we can't do.

[/quote]

No fanboi, the change doesn't bother me.  I have a house full of tech devices, and there's always one nearby. as we used to say - mox nix.  (macht nichts)

It cost $2 on the windows store which really sucks :/

the only battlelog i see as an app is for BF3

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Yeah, I hate missing that first run for position, but I aint putting no app on my phone for BF kits.

[/quote]

LOL  You can't put an app on your fred flintstone phone anyway! 

Not sure what it is you're paying for - I don't believe there's a commander app for windows yet, but if all you want to do is change your loadout just go to battlelog.battlefield.com on your tablet of smartphone.  Eazy Peazy

what really?what if I want to do it on the game.I can do it in battlelog?im going to check it out.thanks

If you jump into the test range first you can set stuff how you like then move on to a normal online server.

One screen is enough for me. If I need to change my kit, Ill do it before I spawn in, whats the big deal? It would be nice to do it in a pregame lobby, but doing it before spawning in is close enough I guess. I definately dont need two screens and commander mode and an over view map up.