Where to buy more powerful Destruction/Restoration spells?

I'm getting to the point where my novice spells aren't doing enough, even with the perks. Time to upgrade to the Apprentice level versions of Destruction (mainly fire) and Restoration (mainly Heal). Where can I learn better spells?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

College of Winterhold. They have a master for each school of magic. Every one of them can train you, give you tips on that school of magic, and sell you spells and enchanted apparel to help with your magic. It's pretty much a mage's (or anyone who wants to learn about magic) wonderland.

Just a Note though, the Spell Tomes will only become available for purchase (and Loot) once you obtain that Level of capably using them.

Yeah I just realized after I posted this that the people in the College of WInterhold also sell spells. Thanks anyway though.

[quote user="StatiK TactiK"]

Yeah I just realized after I posted this that the people in the College of WInterhold also sell spells. Thanks anyway though.

[/quote]

Just an fyi if you plan on getting the Master Destruction Spells here's how;

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfEY4JOoAb8]

Lol. Kamehameha wave looked beast.

It's sweet. I don't even have augmented lightning and it's very beast against mages and necros. Plus it just looks awesome lol.

Once you hit 100 Skill in any school of magic be sure to approach the master of that school of magic at the college.  There is a Ritual Quest you can go through to unlock more powerful spells (such as firestorm, blizzard, lightning storm, storm thrall, call to arms, and guardian circle).