where oh where have the old posts gone?

it's like this forum was born again, yet dumped all the past information. :-(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

[quote user="SplinterMxVENOM"]

Yes but thx to the 2nd guy posted u can save some of ur posts thts good to kno but ya these suck no doubt hopefully they vill upggrade these a bit

[/quote]

Upgrade these????? This IS the upgrade!!!!! LOL!!!

man these forums are dead :(

Give it time,  the redesign takes a bit for people to get use to.  I'm waiting for the Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas forums to be active. 

To the redesigners of these forums, I'd suggest you make the drop down navigation bigger.  It's too small & almost seems like you're ashamed of having it up.  I'm willing to bet it's primarily the reason these forums in general are far less active then they should be. 

super agreed

Yes but thx to the 2nd guy posted u can save some of ur posts thts good to kno but ya these suck no doubt hopefully they vill upggrade these a bit

I blame May 21st. After that I will blame 2012...

i dont like the new forums at all...

Sadly. they're gone now...

The old forum is archived here for the time being.  If there's anything you might wish to keep, be sure to copy/paste it to a document or this new forum, as it's my understanding that the archived old forum will eventually be terminated.

It is a loss of a lot of good info.  If Pod Trooper sticks around, we should be okay. 

STAY ON TOPIC WHERE ARE THE UNEAD ZOMB POST THIS is not bout this horrible string thread thing its is saddddddddddddddddddddddd! thx micorsoft! RED DEAD REDEMPTION STAY ALIVE! IN THE POSTS! PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YO