Where is the KillCam??? c'mon BF!!!

Hi,

Where is the Killcam in this game? I am a long time COD player and have been playing BFBC2 for a while and I can not understand why this game does not incorporate a KillCam??? It is very basic; killcams are fun and the game is meant to be FUN! 

Why not put the killcam in this game? It would work out great. In a fun entertaining way and tactically.

Put the killcam for us to view when we die, so we can see how we got destroyed. And, show us the final killcam so we can see the last player that gets wrecked in any given match. FUN,FUN,FUN!!!!! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hardcore BC2 killcam was brilliant.

Core players make me laugh.

...dang

[quote user="S3AN JONES"]

Hi,

Where is the Killcam in this game? I am a long time COD player and have been playing BFBC2 for a while and I can not understand why this game does not incorporate a KillCam??? It is very basic; killcams are fun and the game is meant to be FUN! 

Why not put the killcam in this game? It would work out great. In a fun entertaining way and tactically.

Put the killcam for us to view when we die, so we can see how we got destroyed. And, show us the final killcam so we can see the last player that gets wrecked in any given match. FUN,FUN,FUN!!!!! 

[/quote]

Game winning killcams would be a waste in conquest or rush. That's a stupid idea.

she can nibble on my tags too if she likes

You can reiterate your initial point as many times as you like bud. We get it and we disagree with it.

umm....who's the chick with the dogtags in her mouth?

No numbnutz, killcam would NOT be "fun".

Now that you've exposed yourself as a p-u-s-s-y, it might be better to just tap-dance off the stage, ya dig?

Killcams are the worst thing about gaming online , if your defending an objective (sorry thats camping to all you twitchy cod players) then you may as well have a big orange arrow pointing out your position................hang on.....

[quote user="S3AN JONES"]

Hi,

[/quote]Not sure ya wanna see a kill cam of us teabaggers dropping the salty's!