Where is the crate damage???

I really hope your able to infilct crate damage,  The crates do not  even have a damage bar in the beta.  If you are unable to do this I highly doubt my friends and I will buy this game.  The sniper fire also has turned me off there is no bullet drop so aiming is easier you do not have to account for distance.  So just hold your breath and shoot from across the map and boom!  Weak sniping just like call of duty.  If you want to snype you should have to account for distance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

nope...no shooting crates with rockets or tanks no more....now you got to work for it

sooooo... you wont buy the game because.... there is no crate health bar?

I think tanks should be able to damage the crates. It helps orient the game towards vehicle combat which we all enjoy so much.

I hated crate bashing in BC2, glad that nonsense is gone.

The crate an eff-load of health and it took a lot of time to actually destroy it (when it was fully patched).

Maybe if engineers could repair it (but only a little bit) it would be fine.

On some maps, it was just to easy to get lead on the target.

[quote user="hellified0831"]

I really hope your able to infilct crate damage,  The crates do not  even have a damage bar in the beta.  If you are unable to do this I highly doubt my friends and I will buy this game.  The sniper fire also has turned me off there is no bullet drop so aiming is easier you do not have to account for distance.  So just hold your breath and shoot from across the map and boom!  Weak sniping just like call of duty.  If you want to snype you should have to account for distance.

[/quote]

No bullet drop?  You crazy!   Theres absolutely bullet drop for snipers. 

I'm sorta glad and sad that the health is gone.  I hated when tanks would bash them from 4 bases away on Arica Harbor but I also loved sneaking in like a ninja and sprinkling my AT mines around the crate and throwing a grenade and watching the points roll in.  

On another note, I think sniper bullet drop is a must.

If there was no bullet drop sniping would be OP.

There is bullet drop, but OP Metro is so small it isn't really all to noticeable.

No more damage to crates. The only way to destroy it is to arm it and defend it.

As for bulletdrop, you have to be at some distance to notice it. Operation Metro is too small of a map to have considerable bulletdrop.