Where is my Battlefield 3 exclusive code from Bestbuy?

I preordered Battlefield 3 months ago from Bestbuy. You supposely get a Spects DLC (BB Exclusive) for preorders. So I went and purchase my copy, went home and inside the box there is NO exclusive codes from BB. So I thought it may be sent thru the email, but I again, I checked my inbox and even my junkbox but nothing. Does anybody knows what's going on?

Thanks in advanced.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You may want to check out this offical post on the Best Buy forms.

forums.bestbuy.com/.../10

It appears there was a major mistake made. Most people received the dog tags (amazon preorder bonus) instead of the multiplayer skins. That link says it all. Recommend you review it to see how to get the proper code.

I'm going through the same issue. When I went back, they said that the code was inside the box and when I said that's not the right code, they told me to call corporate. I was on hold for an hour and gave up. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow :/

I'll be heading to BB in a few, this is so freakin ridiculous. Is not that much because of the codes, but, because of the behavior and rudeness on their behalf what's making me inpatient.

I got a new email today with the codes for them.  Check your inbox.  I ended up with 2 codes now.  Dog tags and specact.

After going to the store, they told me to call some number, I was on hold for about forty minutes and the lady who answer told me that I have to wait 48 hours to see if I get the code. And something that really surprised me was that when I ask if someone else had call with the same situation, she replied by saying that I was the first one. Do you really believe that?

[quote user="Mattom"]

You may want to check out this offical post on the Best Buy forms.

forums.bestbuy.com/.../10[/quote]

this link was extremely helpful. it's being constantly updated by BB service reps. looks like you need to take your reciept to the store, and they've been informed how to help you out.

Glad it helped...

"please call 888-Best-Buy and request to be transferred to UTC 857. This is our new gaming support help line. They will be able to assist you with your code(s)" from the best buy forums

It works I was on hold for 10 minutes and they sent the email immediately after they got the info from my receipt, so keep it handy.

I preordered from Amazon and didn't receive any code at all. Instead, they gave me a $20 credit. I guess that's a fair trade.

Amazon sent me the Dog Tag codes twice, and the credit. Guess I got yours.