Where In The World Is Dennis Crocker?! (Help)

So yeah, the ambassador of the NCR, I can't find him anywhere. I already asked his secretary and most of the NCR troopers where he is but they keep telling me that he's in his office located in the NCR Embassy but he's not even there! I tried going to his office multiple times and waiting for hours but still he never appeared, and even when I talk with some of the NCR people about him, they say that he never leaves his office, are they serious? Where in the world is Dennis Crocker? Help me please...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If he is not at his desk, check all the rooms by his office.....he's the only black guy in a business suit in that building(If you didn't know what he looked like)

Yeah, I already knew that he's black since I seen a picture of him but I already checked everywhere in the building, including every office, every room and still no sign of him...

Try leaving the strip to like goodsprings or something, wait for a couple hours, go back to the embassy in between 9am-5pm and see if that works

Still, he never showed up. This is one annoying bug trying to find him, what should I do now in order to find him?

I'm not saying you should do this, but it's probably what i'd try at this point. I'd save and probably attack ncr troops in the area if Dennis is around hes sure to start running around or to start attacking and that could be a good way to locate where he was then load your game and go where he ran from

Well at least do any of you know any ways on how can I start the mission Things That Go Boom without starting from the beginning?

Well are you considered a terrorist by the ncr? Because if you kill Moore and other highers up of the ncr he will leave Vegas.

I'm more liked by the NCR, in fact: I already saved president Kimball.

There is a bug which sometimes makes Things That Go Boom impossible to complete if you are idolized by the Boomers before you start it.

^^Oh that sound bad, then what should I do to get and start the quest now? At least a way to find Dennis Crocker as well...