where have all the black ops players gone

i was on last night around 11pm..hardly anyone on..5 or 6 people in a full match on free for all..just wondering if people are deserting this game now..i wont change my location settings i did that and all i got was trash talk from americans and i dont play team death etc..i really think where it says how many people that are online..i think thats complete rubbish..never used to be as empty as this..also the lag is worse than ever now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i usually always find about 50 games everytime i search and my matches are always full and im from minnesota so its all good up here!

[quote user="xS1LENTSCOPEx"]

Didnt say everyone in this country is ignorant. I said it's "full" of those kind of people. Prove me wrong. Americans are some ofthe most ignorant people in the world. I'm pretty sure most people in other countries would agree to this.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, keep the thread on topic.

In regards to the OP, I think you just it unlucky. This game still has a strong player base

[/quote]

Lol, this is kinda funny.  Hypocrisy ftw!

You're ignorant and a moron and you live in America so you are part of the percentage.  As far as percentages of ignorant people in a country,  U.S.A is not even close to being at the top of the list.   

It was the 4th of july lol...

Maybe Free For All isn't too popular at certain times of day. I mostly play Team Deathmatch and have never had a problem finding players - there's usually 450k+ online whenever I log in. As for trash talkers, they exist regardless of nationality. Being anonymous makes people brave, not smart.

UK is 5 hours ahead of EST in America, I think. I don't know about Australia.

Are you playing from Australia. I do and often having problems getting matches (only play FFA  and Gun Game). When I do eventually get a game it's usually with Americans, so get a laggy connection.

@HATE ON G: Can you read properly?

Didnt say everyone in this country is ignorant. I said it's "full" of those kind of people. Prove me wrong. Americans are some ofthe most ignorant people in the world. I'm pretty sure most people in other countries would agree to this.

I'm not going to argue with you anymore, keep the thread on topic.

In regards to the OP, I think you just it unlucky. This game still has a strong player base

It stays between 450,000 to 550,000 players online at around 8 or 9 pm Eastern when I play.

11pm your time is 11 am our time thats general but yeah if you play a little later then youll play with most of your buds, country resulting more people