where do you think Fallout 4 should take place?

Texas would be fun but i think montana and yellow stone should come into play or mount rushmore. that would be kinda fun. or if they for some odd reason took it out of the country i think rome they could have the colisium fights like in the anceint times. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh god, that thread.  Anyway, depends who develops it.  If it's Bethesda, it's probably going to be in Boston.  If it's Obsidian, I'd want to see Arizona or Colorado

thats a good point it probablly will be in boston its been said they have been seen scouting out places there but then again they could be doing that to throw us off from where it really may be.

I want Fallout 4 to take place in the L.A./Hollywood area.

Im sure Fallout 4 will take place on the east coast and be made by bethesda, probably already in the works as we speak. With that recent tweet by Erik Dellums the voice of Three Dog saying there may be more of the dog coming, and then saying they gave him permission to give that tease. That gives it away right there, and most likely confirms that the Fallout 4 will take place on the east coast, and also with bethesda taking pictures of Boston.

Though the possibilty of a Fallout New Vegas 2 as Feargus Urquhart calls it. Saying that Bethesda has the east coast and they got the west caost. They would like for it to be in LA/The Boneyard or somewhere in that area. That sounds really interesting. Personally i would like Fallout 4 to be on the west coast because it has better factions and more interesting places and characters, but thats going to happen.

Even though its not confirmed by bethesda, but he whole android and institute thing doesn't sound that interesting but we will see if they annouce anything at E3 this year.

A country that i'snt America.

^Oh God, can we please not get into this again

What do you think about the Canadian/American border? Military presence, and it could be put into a cooler climate.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

What do you think about the Canadian/American border? Military presence, and it could be put into a cooler climate.

[/quote]Do you mean like Seattle or upstate New York?  Because that could be alright.  And I think I've expressed that Canada wouldn't be too far of a stretch, but other places are preferable

diffantly we need boston, colorado, new york, florida, wasington maybe delaware