where do i find bombs to blow up the nest in chapter 1?

i am trying to do the quest to blow up the nest in chapter 1. i ran out of exploding bombs. i can't find anyone the sells bombs or diagrams on how to make exploding bombs. all i have is red haze and the freeze ones.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Cedric sells the diagram for grapeshot as well as a few bombs as well. Hes usually perched up on his wall spot outside the city and you shouldve talked to him when working on the kayran quest.

cedric is not up there anymore. where else would he be?

he moves every time you talk to him, just look for the crafter  ( or is it blacksmith) icon on your mini map

i found him and did the quest.

Cedric, you can buy Grapefruit bombs from him which allow you to blow up the nests or you buy the diagram to craft your own

-

when you have them equipped and press A near the nests you will auto blow them up

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

when you have them equipped and press A near the nests you will auto blow them up

[/quote]

I found that out the hard way...used so many bombs manually throwing them lol. Just happened to get closer to one when it said press A.

thanks!! i was also like "waht the F@#*K !! " i was using like 3 or four bombs. gonna use that method. only two more to find