Where did the Left 4 Dead community go?

Like for reals, it seems like no ones playing either game anymore.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I imagine all the people who have kept playing L4D and L4D2 play it on the pc not the 360.

Lame I dont have a computer with enough power for online gaming like that.

Have you tried adding more batteries to your computer?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I was going to pick either L4D1 OR 2  next time i was in asda, guess seen as it aint busy no more i dont think i`ll bother it`s a dead game now,,

add me i play  LFD2  still alot people on it just different hours they on it if you wanan game add me :)

Recommended PC Specs for L4D2:

Supported OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP

Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz

Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista

Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better

Hard Drive: At least 7.5 GB of free space

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Do yourself a favor and spend slightly less on games and more on a newer PC.

[quote user="Im n d social"]

I imagine all the people who have kept playing L4D and L4D2 play it on the pc not the 360.

[/quote]Same with the Team Fortress 2 Xbox Community, but I play L4D and L4D2 more on the Xbox since my PC can't run both games as well...

I dont know what your talking about i've been playing both games quite a but more here lately and both have a decent community still.

Its slightly harder to find players with all the DLC but as far as finding a game, or hosting a game even everythings fine.

ye i need to do the passing campain no one on it :( plus some other campain but hate it when lil kids kick you from game when you doing good :(

where did the left 4 dead  community go? I guess they are left for dead.