Where did all of the threads go?

Is it just me, or are a lot of threads... just gone?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yeah, that happens some times when people post opinions that the mods don't agree with. I once posted a thread titled "Why I think Halo is a bad game". It was full of well thought out points and complaints about things balancing and matchmaking. The thread was deleted before anyone had a chance to reply.

Maybe you could be more specific? I don't notice anything missing.

You dared talk unfavourably about Halo? Im surprised you didn't get a perma ban....

Though I know how upset and cranky people get when you don't like a game they happen to like. Its some mental illness.

Well Halo has become another cookie cutter cash cow, I can see why MS wouldn't want people being real about it on their forums.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Well Halo has become another cookie cutter cash cow, I can see why MS wouldn't want people being real about it on their forums.

[/quote]

No.

Yes?

Forums are as charmingly beautiful and boisterous as ever. Though they are lacking something lately...

You obviously weren't here 8  and 9 years ago. That's when these forums were at their best. I miss the original posters.

Man nostalgia is a big deal for you huh? Times change, let it go and move on.

A lot of you do not realize it but this board is purely entertainment for me. While I may gripe a lot, in the grand scheme if things, I don't really care. While my opinions cannot change the world, its entertaining talking about them. It's just funny that some people take my views like I insulted their mother. This isn't the first brand I played on and it won't be the last. It's just mind blowing to me how some people will defend the current state of the brand.