Where are you pre ordering your game and what are you getting with your pre order?

I have already pre-ordered my game from Amazon.com. The Professor Genki Man-A-Pult gun, stunt suit, and Octopus gun are enough for me. I don't want anything else.

Where did you pre-order and what are you getting with your pre-order?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I don't think there are preorder exclusives for different stores. I preordered mine yesterday at GameStop and it comes with the Professor Genki Man pack also.

Ordered it from THQ's website.  Get the Professor Grenki stuff and the season pass for $60 and free shipping.  Dont know if I'll get it on day one or not, but it's all good

There's at least 4-5 editions available. The standard edition, the preorder edition with Professor Genki, the THQ season pass, Smooth Criminal and Platinum edition. I made the following thread asking this:

forums.xbox.com/.../60147.aspx

I'm happy with the Smooth Criminal edition, as I'm willing to bet Volition will release the extra missions from the THQ season pass in the future as DLC. Only 11 days to go...

preordered from gamestop...i got the professor genki pack

preodered with genki pack...

Smooth Criminal edition.  Sunglasses, cuff links and bullet ice trays.  Only $10 more, so it wasn't a huge issue

power to the players ...enough said.

I preorder from Xbox live any idea when am I gonna get it , I preorder the first day it came out