where are those who actually play for the objective!?!?

not quite sure what it is; but it seems like there is an overwhelming number of ppl who use shotties and run around not playing for the objectives. quite annoying when you are trying to play CTF or Domination or Demolition or HQ and the other team just runs around bunny hopping like they are playing Halo and using semi-auto shotties.

maybe its b/c it was a holiday weekend and more kids are playing or maybe ppl just don't quite understand what and how to play objective based games or maybe its the lack of skill ppl have succumed too.

anyway; makes me ROFL a bit then leave after the match b/c i don't play TDM of FFA and don't have any desire to hence the reason i play objective based games...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

no it will always happen when you get more pionts for a kill than  completing objectives

the only way to fix it is to make kills 0 - 20 pts and make objective 200+ pts

Thats why I never play with randoms on this game, I only play with friends its less frustrating.

I used to love Domination. But as you say nobody goes for the objective any more and I was getting ruined by the other team constantly.

Back to TDM now.

[quote user="Heckenschutze09"]

not quite sure what it is; but it seems like there is an overwhelming number of ppl who use shotties and run around not playing for the objectives. quite annoying when you are trying to play CTF or Domination or Demolition or HQ and the other team just runs around bunny hopping like they are playing Halo and using semi-auto shotties.

maybe its b/c it was a holiday weekend and more kids are playing or maybe ppl just don't quite understand what and how to play objective based games or maybe its the lack of skill ppl have succumed too.

anyway; makes me ROFL a bit then leave after the match b/c i don't play TDM of FFA and don't have any desire to hence the reason i play objective based games...

[/quote]

That's what happens when people leave have and play COD they think there master chief but yet they don't know there is gravity in this game so you don't jump 3 feet, you only jump 1 foot. They are also use the shot gun and rocket launcher in halo like no tomorrow.

This is why I avoid the objective based games. Tired of getting shot while trying to win the match by someone only interetsed in K/D.

I only play objective games mainly HC Dom. Its is annoying when u have randoms on ur team and they go 25 and 10 but were laying 30ft from a Dom flag but just refused to kill the ppl who r taking it. As far as the other team ruining it, that doesn't really happen to us. If they want to play TDM they can, well win 200 to 90 all day. Then they'll say we camped bc we didn't run into the third flag point where they were hiding and waiting to shoot us from the corner, we just held the other 2 down the whole time lol

Where are we? winning.

It's alright when they sit on the 3rd flag on maps like Mission, it's nice to spawn kill peeps now and again as a punishment for not trying to win :) I would prefer them to play TDM in TDM, not Domination. As for Dom I had a real close game on Blops earlier, it was 201/200, really exciting game.

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

It's alright when they sit on the 3rd flag on maps like Mission, it's nice to spawn kill peeps now and again as a punishment for not trying to win :) I would prefer them to play TDM in TDM, not Domination. As for Dom I had a real close game on Blops earlier, it was 201/200, really exciting game.

[/quote]

I love those types of games.

yea its been quite rare to be in those types of games where the end score is so dang close. when those games do happen, both teams are actually nice to each other and say good game or that was close lol.

playing some CTF last night and my teammates didn't know what to do. half of them were camping, neither flag, and the others were running around like it was TDM. meanwhile the other team was capping our flags. and here i am flanking around moving silently trying to get the enemy flag and a teammate runs by shoots a rocket and reveals our position, we both die.

whats quite funny is that im lvl 35 no prestige and yet my scores tend to be in the top 3, usually positive k/d and these prestige dudes are 9-20 or so and we lose by more than 10.

woulda figured those who are prestiging would be better than someone like me b/c of weapons/perk unlocks. lol

i do have to say; Kill Confirmed is f-ing fun. HC or not, that is when i go crazy with my assault rifles and own :)