Where are the Competitive Players?

Gamertag: Rizebowl

Currently searching for skilled competitive players, not looking to waste anyones time here reading this. So that being said, in short: My friends list is small for a reason. I am the kinda guy that simply likes to relax, and have fun playing with other good players. Recently though, I have had trouble filling spots before searching for games. Friends list has a total of about 13 people, people that I have actually become real close friends with over xbox and the past 5 years. As for the other 90 people, they were slowly removed because they didn't quite make the cut. More like accepted random friend requests than anything else.

Anyways, if you people are reading this and are looking for other skilled competitive players. Post a reply and leave behind something. No one likes playing with the kid who is confused what team they are on. Little tired of watching a teammate run into walls while learning how to play. No offense, I just happen to prefer winning... 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am a very competitive Horde player. Im trying hard to get that Onyx point man medal.

most of the hardcore competitive players I have seen are in 5 man party's playing ranked execution and warzone with the small percentage in ranked team death match.

if you like playing warzone give send me a friends request, I am tired of being on teams where my team mates completly ignore power weapons such as boom shot and grenades. It gets really old heading for ther power weapons to end up in a 3 on 1 situation because I am the only one who though grabbing boom shot was a good idea

I prefer ranked TDM, just more faster paced and like racking up the kills. Miss playing execution, but games don't gain as much experience.

[quote user="Rizebowl"]

Currently searching for skilled competitive players, not looking to waste anyones time here reading this. So that being said, in short: My friends list is small for a reason. I am the kinda guy that simply likes to relax, and have fun playing with other good players. Recently though, I have had trouble filling spots before searching for games. Friends list has a total of about 13 people, people that I have actually become real close friends with over xbox and the past 5 years. As for the other 90 people, they were slowly removed because they didn't quite make the cut. More like accepted random friend requests than anything else.

Anyways, if you people are reading this and are looking for other skilled competitive players. Post a reply and leave behind something. No one likes playing with the kid who is confused what team they are on. Little tired of watching a teammate run into walls while learning how to play. No offense, I just happen to prefer winning... 

[/quote]

No offense, but It sounds like you're taking this game too serious.

Define what you mean by "skilled" as I want to know if I meet your standard. I'm not a particularly good player, but I get by.

Might seem that way, but I'm really not. Just tired of teaming up with people that quit leave behind bots or like I said... people that walk/run into walls the entire game.

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I am a very competitive Horde player.

[/quote]

Hate to pick you out, as I get on ok with you, but this is everything that is wrong with Horde summed up in one post.

I don't see what the problem is. I very rarely play horde though, I'm skilled but I don't play warzone or execution because the play is so slow.

[quote user="Rizebowl"]

[/quote]

I understand how you feel, truly I do, but at the same time you need to look at gaming like you would at your job. There is a line between professional, and personal. I try NOT to get too attached at becoming personal friends with gamers online, because ultimately it's no different than social networking with people outside your area. Your gonna find all kinds of different people, and everyone has different schedules too. I only play games in my spare time after work & school, BUT I always make time for my Family & Friends. Generally when I play games I prefer to take it easy, have a few drinks, and chat with people, but there are some times when I get in the mood I'll become more competitive. I got MVP on Annex twice, and I wasn't trying too hard, but I wasn't taking it too easy either. I am a team player when people need serious help, and if they have mics, that also helps. If your looking for a team player, and someone who will try to meet your schedule for events to help, I'm your man, BUT keep in mind I won't turn my life upside down for a game. EVERYONE has their own agenda man