Where are the AA's?

I still have zero points to ranking up on the AA's in vehicles.

Where are the AA's?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If I rememer correctly, there is like 2 on Kharg Island Conquest. There are probably a lot more AAs in Conquest compared to Rush, if that helps.

either way they need to quadruple the amount on the big maps,  and maybe use the bc2 targeting system.  im sick of being owned by the same guy in an indestructible helicopter all game long.  its really my only gripe with this game nowadays.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

If I rememer correctly, there is like 2 on Kharg Island Conquest. There are probably a lot more AAs in Conquest compared to Rush, if that helps.

[/quote]

Sorry but this is wrong.

There is one on Noshar canals rush and Wake Island CQA. Both to the defending team.

[quote user="Potty Scottie"]

either way they need to quadruple the amount on the big maps,  and maybe use the bc2 targeting system.  im sick of being owned by the same guy in an indestructible helicopter all game long.  its really my only gripe with this game nowadays.

[/quote]

As someone who flies more often than some I would trade lock on weapons for mobile AAs any day.

Not because AAs are less effective in any way but because hearing that damned beeping noise for so long gives me a headache and forces me to quit playing more than most other annoying aspects of this game.

Do mobile AAs not count?

the stationary AAs are the ones with unlocks, which is what he is looking for. They're only on the maps I mentioned above.

the mobile aa are the ones with unlocks, and there are stationary aa on all air maps, ive got over 100 kills and at least 3x that many shootdowns-it does have air radar, but it came with a patch not an unlock

[quote user="Der Verteidiger"]

[quote user="Potty Scottie"]

[/quote]

As someone who flies more often than some I would trade lock on weapons for mobile AAs any day.

Not because AAs are less effective in any way but because hearing that damned beeping noise for so long gives me a headache and forces me to quit playing more than most other annoying aspects of this game.

[/quote]

Tell me about it.  If I added it up I'd guess I've been listening to that fn beeping noise for 20+ hours.  I wish I could trade the beep for a calm English woman saying "your being locked".

To reiterate the mobile AA (which has unlockable upgrades) can be found on canals rush, wake island rush, and both versions of wake island conquest.

...a recording of Eddie Murphy screaming at you "hey, you're being locked M****F***!...pop some flares do something evasive man....ICE CREAM!" might get your attention

-

or Sam Kinneson, "hey...thats a missile A**H**...OHH OHHHHH!"

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

-

or Sam Kinneson, "hey...thats a missile A**H**...OHH OHHHHH!"

[/quote]I'm getting that nostalgic feeling again.

Imagine him doing a roast now days, that would be some good sh!t.