Where are my beta items?

I was playing gears 3 last night and i was excited to play as cole train and have the things i was said to have awarded to me in the full game when i played the beta. It turns out that i didnt get cole train, the beta tester medal, and a few of the locust characters. I played the beta every week that they had it for to unlock some camos for guns, got the right amount of kills for weapons to get camos and characters and i get nothing. So if someone could tell me how i can fix this and get the stuff i shouldve been awarded, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="WRATH WARRI0R"]Just go to account history and look for the beta and redownload....[/quote]

That won't help. Even if launching the re-downloaded Beta created a new saved game, the new one wouldn't have the history of having played in the various weeks, and the other unlock conditions.

If you don't have your Beta saved game, you will not get the Beta unlocks. It was OK to delete the Beta game file(s), but not the game save.

If you have the Gears of War 3 beta on your HDD but your profile/saved games is on your memory unit try to play the game from your HDD - ie change your storage location when you play GOW3 to be the same storage as your GOW3beta location.  This was the trick for me.

I'm having the same issue, I deleted the save date which Im going to assume is what screwed me, however Im going to try and redownload the beta and see if that works...just a chance.

Just go to account history and look for the beta and redownload....

[quote user="MChief31"]

Did you happen to recover your gamertag. I don't think it matters if you deleted the beta save cause my friend has the beta stuff and he has been playing on his gears xbox.

[/quote]

You need the beta save to get the beta unlocks, but after you received them you don't need the save anymore. I got the gears console also, but I played on my console with the beta save then recovered my tag onto the new console and still had all of the unlocks

My friend moved his. sorry about the spelling.

I had to recover my gamertag cause I got the gears xbox and i dont have the beta items. frien just moved his account to the xbox using a thumb drive.

Did you happen to recover your gamertag. I don't think it matters if you deleted the beta save cause my friend has the beta stuff and he has been playing on his gears xbox.

You can't redownload the beta.

i wonder what would happen if you redownload the beta