Where are all the players?

I got gears 3 for christmas and I was expecting more people to be playing, is it always this low? About 20k people doesn't seem like a lot considering the game is amazing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

As long as you can find a game to play in

Too many different game modes and then add ranked and public to most of them and the community is spread out all over

Don't trust those numbers, they are never accurate, this game is like 2nd on the most played list for live.

Not trying to be a *** or anything but it is 8th on the list of most played games on live. After Halo Reach.

majornelson.com

gears average about 100,000 players at peak playing times everyday so it definitely has players

I never have a hard time finding other players. 3 or 4 min is the longest I've ever had to wait.

Seems like all of the players on are new. Makes me want to stay away, but I'm giving it a go anyways.

People playing other games. It's Xmas, games playing isn't high on my list. Depends on your priorities...

gotta love the 50 people playing ranked warzone.

For me in Australia it usually says 0 players in wingman and another playlist (pretty sure its ctf) but when I search I almost instantly get into an Australian game.

Doesn't seem to be too accurate.