When your team is losing bad

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

LOL ya thats just cause i know you. mainly people i don't know or people i don't like get teh boot.

Awww... now see Sion, you're just being a hardas$ now.  I've betrayed you in the past and I never got the boot.  Although, you kind of know me so, maybe the familiar name held back the booting finger.  

i boot whenever i get the option. people need to learn to not throw grenades wildly and when other people on their team are close.

No team that I'm ever on is ever 'losing badly'.

I can't stand when my shields are down after having a close call and winning a battle with one or two enemies and a teammate decides to toss a late grenade. I die and the enemy gets the credit. I want to toss the controller because it doesn't count as a betrayal!  I usually end up finding knob that tossed it and smack him upside the head the first chance i get.

True.  I like Grifball and it's easy to betray in it when everyone is using hammers.  I've been betrayed and betrayed my teammates, which was completely accidental.

I don't really care what they do as long as they don't betray me.

I don't boot. Accidents happen and I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

I betray for teh lulz.

Other times I just hide.

People hate me for it, but hey, I love it when they do.

If one of my teammates kills me on purpose, I will kick them. I will notice this if they are killing me repeatedly. If they just toss a grenade in the room and I happen to walk on the spot and get killed, it's my fault not theirs so I forgive them.