When will you get your copy of Titanfall?

Will you be getting it at midnight in your area thats in 1 hour and a half where i am at since its 10:37pm .. or will you be waiting 3 hours and a half to get the game digitally?

I am debating if I'm going to wait for the luxury of having it digital or just pick it up at best buy in an hour lol .. 

With that being said who here wants to play the multiplayer campaign with me? I'm assuming i need only one more person .. tell me what time your thinking about getting it

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My girlfriend is picking up my pre-order for me while I'm at work tomorrow :)

want to play the campaign with me? what time is it where you are?

I'll be downloading it while at work tomorrow instead of waiting til 3AM. Can't wait to play but I'm in no rush :)

Idk. Does game stop Close  after the midnight sale?

Picking up my copy tomorrow morning. Got it reserved so don't have to rush.

yea i decided to just wait because i have $75 in microsoft cash on my account.. i slept early in the day and i will sleep till 3am and play till i have to go to school :]

I get when mircosoft gives it to me for free cuz I bought xbox one!

this guy haha

Just got back from the midnight release. I'm at 2% right now. The wait is killing me!

Why would they keep us digital downloaders from having access at midnight?  What is the thought process on that?  I thought originally all games were going to be DL only till they were pressured into making discs available by gamer community.  I wonder if it is so the mass dowloading is staggered to keep from overloading network....