When WIll They Address ...

the story progression issues in campaign?!  I could care less about online.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've yet to experience story progression issues. What happens, aside from the obvious?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUsPnKD1gk

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUsPnKD1gk]

When will you learn how to do a proper title?

[quote user="Move I got this"]

When will you learn how to do a proper title?

[/quote]I see what you did there.  Clever.  I could ask when you are going to learn proper grammar?  Your gamertag should be "Move I've Got This".  "I got" is horrible grammar.

What happens is, you can't acces certain characters, and no more missions pop up.  SUX

You can load a previous save, butif I want to get 100%, I would have to do all the letter scraps and spaceship parts over again.  Which was about 7-9 hours on it's own to achieve.

Speaking of grammar, I take it that you didn't watch the video. Also, they don't allow apostrophes in gamertags.

Don't mess with Metal DJ, he hosted a kick *** metal radio show!

They haven't said anything about this and I haven't heard about this problem! Sadly, my bet is you will need to restart the game. You could try deleting the updates and re downloading them or even clear the system cache, I don't know if those will fix your problem but it's worth a try!

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

Speaking of grammar, I take it that you didn't watch the video. Also, they don't allow apostrophes in gamertags.

[/quote]WOW.  Let me guess your age.  15?  Did I get it +/- a few years?  How's this, "Move Ive Got This"?

[quote user="HASHxBROWNS"]

They haven't said anything about this and I haven't heard about this problem! Sadly, my bet is you will need to restart the game. You could try deleting the updates and re downloading them or even clear the system cache, I don't know if those will fix your problem but it's worth a try!

[/quote]I ended up going to an old save and everything works fine now.  But, if I want 100% completion, I'll have to invest the time into picking up all the nuclear waste, letter scraps, and spaceship parts again.