When will the announce "black ops 2"?

I know everything is just rumors and speculation but When do they normally announce new cods?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="CODukes4"]I know everything is just rumors and speculation but When do they normally announce new cods?

[/quote]

My guess would be at E3 this year.

"Happy Drinking"

maybe june or july..we get that stupid reveal trailer..same old same old.

who cares when they announce it. i just hope they use more resources on developing the game rather than spending all their time, effort and money on stupid commercials. kinda like what was done with mw3.

Gamestop stated that they are taking pre-orders soon for the game.  Usually the announcement happens in may or june.  If you fail to see anything by then, then get worried.  

get worried lol..why would anyone be worried, its only a video game.

The little kids will cry if their is no annual release.  I however would prefer to take a break and play some other titles.  I read some stuff about the farcry 3, it looks pretty good, thq is making another homefront, looks good also.  But if Treyarch releases another cod title in November I will most likely get it.  As long as it says black ops 2 instead of mw4.  

black ops 2 may be

homefront 2 nah fingers got burnt once already

if battlefield and homefront etc had smaller maps with a free for all id buy them

[quote user="BuLLeT MaGNeTzz"]

black ops 2 may be

homefront 2 nah fingers got burnt once already

[/quote]

I actually really enjoyed Homefront and I'm looking forward to what Crytek does with it.

thq I think it is makes some good games, I rather enjoyed the story mode of homefront.  I played some online but not much.    I was a huge fan of the original red faction, I am pretty sure they made that game.  I have read they have some interesting things planned for the sequel.