When will I get Ghosts

I pre ordered this game online from GameStop. The shipping method I chose to have was the standard one which takes 3 to 4 days. So what I'm wondering is when can I expect to get it? I'm thinking Thursday, Friday, or this coming Monday. So when will I get it? I'm just too excited to play this game. Btw, to those who already have the game how is it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should call and ask Gamestop that question.

Did they give you a tracking number?

So what happens during the weekend? So I'm sure they're shipping the the game to me right now but if I don't have it by Friday will the delivery truck just stop then resume shipping to me on Monday?

I would have shopped somewhere other than Gamestop, used the money I'd saved on bus fares to their store and been playing it already, personally.

You should receive an email once your game has shipped.

[quote user="SpartanWO439"]

So what happens during the weekend? So I'm sure they're shipping the the game to me right now but if I don't have it by Friday will the delivery truck just stop then resume shipping to me on Monday?

[/quote]

Depends on the kind of shipping you pay for. If it is priority you could receive it Saturday but most likely Monday if it is standard shipping. You should contact gamestop and get a tracking number as that will be more useful then starting a thread on xbox.com. 

So I get an email once my game has started to ship or when the game arrives?

You should have got a email when it shipped with the tracking number.

I went into Walmart today and bought 1 of the 100's they had in stock.....  no shipping confusion

Is there still a chance I will get it Thursday or friday?