When the time comes to confront TIM who are you taking with you?

I posted this in the bioware forums but I think it merits a thread here as well.

It's safe to say at some point we are going to have the chance to confront TIM and possibly take out cerberus for good.  The question is who will you have in your squad with you?  It is a safe bet you will have to take Miranda since she knows cerberus better than anybody but there are going to be a few squadmates that wouldn't mind getting a piece of TIM it goes without saying Jack would want to go, Tali would like to go because they attacked one of the flotilla ships in Ascension, and well most any alien on your squad would probably like a piece of them.  So who are you taking with you when you put TIM out of his misery?  I am leaning towards Jack.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Jack and Miranda.

Tali, honestly Jack just freaked me out, I guess I didn't talk to her enough for it to get personal but whenever I see her I just think FREAK COLLISION IN 3,2,1,AHHH.

I don't care about jack having a grudge towards Cerberus that stupid girl is never on my team and as for Miranda I can see having her on the team would be useful in a terms of maybe having info on a secret way in or being able to bypass certain security's. with that being said I really don't like that woman either so I would prolly choose Garrus and Kaidan since I used them alot in Me1 and Garrus in Me2 or Garrus and Liara

Jack and Miranda died in my suicide mission.

I think I'll just stick to my gut of choosing my characters that I mesh with best, which I guess would be Liara (if her skills are the same as ME2) and Mordin/Garrus.

Depends on which of my Shepard's I'm playing as lol... Have 5 Shepards all ready to carry over into ME3, only difference being three are Male, the others Female and have different LI's sooo...

Male Shepard1: Tali and Garrus. They've stood by Shepard since the beginning, so it's fitting to bring them along... that and this Shepard's LI is Tali.

Male Shepard2: Miranda and Grunt. Miranda for a few reasons, mainly being she's Cerberus and has knowledge of it's operations and she's this Shepard's LI. Grunt... well, he's just a powerhouse. Nuff said.

Male Shepard3: Ashley and Garrus. Similar reasons as with the first Male Shepard.

Female Shepard1: Liara and Garrus. Same reasons as Male Shepard 1 and 3.

Female Shepard2: Thane and Zaeed. Thane as he's this Shepard's LI and Zaeed for the same reasons as Grunt.

[quote user="KaroinPHX09"]

I posted this in the bioware forums but I think it merits a thread here as well.

It's safe to say at some point we are going to have the chance to confront TIM and possibly take out cerberus for good.  The question is who will you have in your squad with you?  It is a safe bet you will have to take Miranda since she knows cerberus better than anybody but there are going to be a few squadmates that wouldn't mind getting a piece of TIM it goes without saying Jack would want to go, Tali would like to go because they attacked one of the flotilla ships in Ascension, and well most any alien on your squad would probably like a piece of them.  So who are you taking with you when you put TIM out of his misery?  I am leaning towards Jack.

[/quote]If she is till with us, then Miranda . For the bonuses you get from having her on the team, if they carry over to ME3 that is and Garrus/Liara/Tali because they are my buds.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Jack and Miranda.

[/quote]

Its just got to be.

Jack & Ashley/Miranda.

J  A  C  K  !  !  !  and Ashley

No-one. I've already killed him -

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVYovVMu-5U]