When Old Games Change Forever.

Have any of you ever noticed that now most of old games that weren't as popular are now more popular than before because of a complete change?

Here are two games for example:

Grand Theft Auto (Before):

Grand Theft Auto (Now):

Fallout (Before):

Fallout (Now):

Well look how much change, even some game characters from other games completely changed, now: Would you like some games go back to their old routine? Do you know what other games have completely changed after years?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I loved GTA when it was in 2D and I don't mind if it went back.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Thats pretty cool, never seen the old gameplays for those games before. GTA really surprised me, reminds me of how the old madden 1998 played on my gameboy haha.

-

Dude GTA 2 was awesome!

Oh I loved Madden 98 on the N64, you had a ambulance come on field to get injured players.

Every single game series that started on an older generation system went through change, mostly because of the new technolgy and ability to go 3D. They also got more popular because the industry got bigger and more people became gamers.

Fallout was hugely popular back then too. I don't have numbers to compare but it's one of the most memorable PC games.

Ah the good ol' days. They may look a bit different compared to the games of today, but they sure had great gameplay for their time.

Those games you mentioned were popular in the past...the changes helped them to be more popular IMO.

Yeah, both of those games were very popular when they were released. This thread topic is moot.

I would be so happy if they ever made another Fallout Tactics.