When Loading a game disconnect from xbox live

Ok, so this morning it was working fine i installed my updates and i played modern warfare 3 after messing about with kinnect and its awsome voice commands :P

But now after going to work coming back and turning the console on i attempt to load the game and it loads all fine but it kicked me off live when i click connect to xbox live it attempts to then it comes up with a box saying "Connection to xbox live lost"  It then has to options "ok" or "test connection" Now i tested my connect all comes up clear but the thing is after loading a game and its kicked me off live and then i attempt to reconnect it doesnt let my if i click the guide button the hit Y and go to Xbox Home it will instantly reconnect me and put me back into the party i was just in so it basicly is like loading a game a update comes up it kick you off live you update and it reconnect you but it doesnt come up with a update it doesnt reconnect you no matter how long you wait or how many time you attempt to connect it just only reconnects when going to xbox home

Now i saw earlyier on the xbox surrport twiter this was a problem and they were looking into it is there any new on it have they got a way for you to fix it or am i going to not be able to play on xbox like for god know how long and be a very annoyed xbox live gold member who pays for a service which apparently doesnt seem to want to work when trying to play a game :/

Also just before people turn around and say try another game i tried 5 Different ones and there all the big named ones as well like BF3 and AC so on.

Also sorry if this is in wrong place i was going to do it in connecting to xbox live but it only does it when playing games so i decide this better section

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm having same issue with connecting when trying to play a game. I exit game to dashboard and I'm back online.

What is the deal? I pay $60 a year so I can just look at the nice new dashboard that is mandatory  all because Microsoft is trying to make things "BETTER".

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having same problem as well. Everything was fine this morning. Well, I was trying to play Left 4 Dead and it kicked me offline as soon as loaded the game. Then I figured maybe it was the game but I tried Dead Island and the same thing happened. Some of my friends told me in a party that the same happened to thrm but all they did was turn it off for like 2 minutes then turned it back on and it worked. Well I tried it and it didn't work. Damnit Xbox fix it!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

i know right stupid problems i now can not even sign into xbox live now somthing about ports my ports are fine i play xbox live this morning not like suddenly i changed them >:(  Every two seconds i swear they fix a problem on that like icon saying xbox live stauts problem thing it says service is got problems but they remove one and put another one there i swear seen loads different ones on it.

From 6pm to 9pm i still havent been able to play xbox waste of my god dam money its stupid will i get to play tonight or what hard day at work i was just gonna chill play some games but no xbox says tottaly different  they should delyed the xbox dashborad longer the thing is im in the uk o guess what the big improvement is the style lovefilm and cloud storage so not worth it should keep there update till they had all features reday like bbc iplayer and 4od and so on and made sure i could acctully play online

Sorry this didn't help.

The exact same thing happened to me. I was in a party with a few friends, and we decided to play Gears of War . The game loads up fine at first, but then all of a sudden; "disconnected from xbox live". It works just fine for them, but not for me. I even tried 3 more times, I also tried MW3 and the same thing occured. So I went to support to see if an Ambassador could help and there were none online... So to make everything worse, i tried to follow a link to these forums and "Oops, looks like you found a glitch in the system" -_-

Anyways, with any HUGE update like this, there is bound to be some bugs here and there, so despite all of those problems, im sure Microsoft will fix it with in a few days, so its not really that big of a deal.

Sorry this didn't help.