When Life Hands You Lemons

Make a profit or ruin someone's vision, either way they're useful. I'm thinking of a game, what's worth getting, I'm tired of shooters, so anything besides is good, just like to know what's generally popular, like fighting or rpg-style? Thanks in advance, I'm bored don't have much time to look into things, so any opinions will do!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Birds of Steel, early 2012.

RPGs and puzzle games are fun. Are you talking 360 retail discs, arcade games, are both?

360: Fallout 3, Oblivion with all DLC

XBLA: Torchlight, Pinball FX2 or Peggle Deluxe

Indie: Breath of Death: The Beginning, Avatar Legends

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

If you can wait a few months, Skyrim is supposed to a big game.

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"] When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons! Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! [/quote]

So, when life gives you lemons....show the world you are a lunatic. A firebug lunatic at that.....Mmmmm 'kay.

To the question at hand, I'm not sure I'll ever tire of shooters. I'm not a fan of zombies, goblins, demons or unicorns. Not a huge sports title guy which is always a bit ironic but I did give the Tiger Woods title a go shortly before picking up Homefront and Medal of Honor. I actually enjoyed the title far more than I figured I would.

Try out Terraria. It's a computer game but does look very fun.

Dragon Age

Darksiders is a great action RPG-ish game that's on the cheap these days.

Ive heard great things about Dark Siders. But Id try Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 3

Y'all are silly.

This guy obviously needs StarCraft 2.