Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i would like to know also

Maybe Labour Day weekend in September?

i wonder if another xp event will be like the weekend before.

hopefully one in august.

the xp events seem to be around holidays. there are a one or two in september such as labor day and patriot day. maybe the xp event will be high due to the gears of war 3 releaseing.

What dates labour day?

[quote user="Symbiote Prince"]maybe the xp event will be high due to the gears of war 3 releaseing[/quote]

I would love the xp to be high as I still ain't got me wings. I am always away when the xp events come out blooming typical. I am determined to reach level 100 though. Would be nice to have a few dates confirmed when the events are likley to be-thats if they put the events on.

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

[quote user="Symbiote Prince"]maybe the xp event will be high due to the gears of war 3 releasing[/quote]

I would love the xp to be high as I still ain't got me wings. I am always away when the xp events come out blooming typical. I am determined to reach level 100 though. Would be nice to have a few dates confirmed when the events are likely to be-thats if they put the events on.

[/quote]

What level are you?

I am level 30 and I have this feeling I will still need to play gears 2 to get to 100 long after 3rd is out 

I think I am around lvl 60 I ain't been on it for a while. I was lvl 50 before but got reset with the update or I would have easily been lvl 100 by know.

[quote user="Maccadooooooooo"]

I think I am around lvl 60 I ain't been on it for a while. I was lvl 50 before but got reset with the update or I would have easily been lvl 100 by know.

[/quote]

I hate to break it to you, but if you were a 50 and are now a 60, without the reset you still wouldn't be close to half way to 100 yet. You need 6,825,825 XP to reach level 100.

1,182,611 XP for level 60
625,387 XP to reach level 50

You would still need around 5 million XP to get to 100. The fastest way to do it would be by boosting in KOTH during a XP weekend.