When is the Halo 4 beta coming out?

When is the Halo 4 beta coming out?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hmm.. I just read your signature. You tell me, Champ.

There is no public beta. I am sure there is an internal one for testing, yet alas we are not testers.

It's a positive thing depending on how you look at it but try and see it this way...

Halo 4 looked great at E3. It's shaping up to look totally solid and will probably be the best shooter this year...

Sorry no beta.

Pure speculations, best we wait and see either way.

^^^ Um, what? 343i has already confirmed that there will be no public beta.

Confirmation of no Beta. I wish there were though, Im DYING to play this game!

We don't need a Beta. I hate getting a copy of a game I Beta'd for and always skipping the maps from the Beta.. To this day, I skip the crap out of Swordbase and Powerhouse.

There will not ever be a public beta for Halo 4.

Actually there's an internal beta for 343i and Microsoft.

It has also been tested by professional gamers in the E3 or other events.

Alessio

As already said, there will be no public beta. A little dissapointing seeing as how many of us want to play the multiplayer.

Oh no Haraki, tell me it isn't so. You're not one of THOSE people are you? The people who think that the purpose of a beta is to demo the game?

~

That is not in ANY way, shape, or form the purpose of a beta. It is designed so people can find glitches, bugs, errors, and related things which may turn into game breaking features when the final version is released. It's a shame that so many people think that the word "beta" and "demo" are synonymous. Sure, with a public beta, finding errors is much easier with a bigger population. But when the extreme majority of the community is playing the beta ONLY to get a game demo rather than using it for the intended reason, it becomes a pointless waste of time and money.