when do we get the operation pack?

just curious, i haven't done an operation where you get a special pack before this one.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Tuesday, as always.

I got a Pack this morning. That wasn't the most recent one? I never got the Pack for Promoting at least Two Characters, maybe it was for that one?

[quote user="LostKauz"]

I got a Pack this morning. That wasn't the most recent one? I never got the Pack for Promoting at least Two Characters, maybe it was for that one?

[/quote]

The one we get tomorrow is supposed to have at least one DLC character in it.  So if you only got weapons, then you're being refunded for lats weeks event or something.

Yeah i just my commendation pack for operation raptor. Glad they are still giving those out to the people that completed the operation.

Tuesday, 5pm PST (Weds 1am UK) is when we should get the Resurgence packs (with added Raptor Victory pack goodness).

They should be called reinforcement packs.

[quote user="TopFire"]

Yeah i just my commendation pack for operation raptor. Glad they are still giving those out to the people that completed the operation.

[/quote]

I finally got mine yesterday. It had an N7 Shotgun in it.   I forgot the name of it (Crusader??) but the shotgun shoots 1 bullet that can penetrate most objects.   You have to be very accurate with it. Kinda like a sniper gun or a spear gun.   No spread at all. Just 1 marble size bullet. 

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[quote user="TopFire"]

[/quote]

I finally got mine yesterday. It had an N7 Shotgun in it.   I forgot the name of it (Crusader??) but the shotgun shoots 1 bullet that can penetrate most objects.   You have to be very accurate with it. Kinda like a sniper gun or a spear gun.   No spread at all. Just 1 marble size bullet. 

[/quote]

Crusader?

What you said after sounds like the Claymore but that isn't an N7 weapon.

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[quote user="TopFire"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Crusader?

What you said after sounds like the Claymore but that isn't an N7 weapon.

[/quote]http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/N7_Crusader

There are those who've said that they've unlocked all of the new characters this past weekend, what's gonna be in their reinforcement packs then?  It's been touted that these packs are guaranteed to contain atleast one of the new characters, but what if you all ready have them all?...:-)