When Creepy Comes To Xbox. O.o

There has been many complains (mostly by female gamers) about perverted creepers that have meet in games like UNO and spamming FR, even gross and disgusting pictures of themselves exposing themselves, how disturbing. O_o

But those where just on the female kind, but there's also for the male kind, like a year ago when I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 some player sended me a friend request, I took a look at the Gamertag and it was a gold account (probably one that just joined LIVE with one month of free gold) with very low gamerscore and two or three games, a feminine Gamertag name and of course a picture of a girl, then this person started sending me messages that she likes me, then until a few more messages she then said that she wanted to have *** with me, there's where I started to creep out plus more messages about doing more sexual activities, what was I supposed to do, I couldn't say anything about that and would you really fall for that?

Why do people do this? Was the player even a female? If so then why would she hit someone like that even for one that looks new. And if the player was male then WTF? O.o

But that was a shocking thing that happen a year ago, I had to report some of that after, would you ever wondered why in the world do some people do this to others? Even to male gamers?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

When creepy comes to Xbox? So the moment you bought your Xbox?

You should have sent her a private chat invite. Who knows you might have missed out on the 1

Irony at it's best.

probably a tarp..

Crazy loves to talk about himself.

Okay.

Not even going to read just going to call this a pedo thread.

I read it for you and your guess doesn't sound too far off.

No one is more creepier than you, Crazy.

Cut yourself.