When can I buy it from games on demand?

I prefer d/ling my games. I don't have to deal with disc or worry about them scratching and losing them. When can I buy this on demand? why doesn't MS allow day one purchases? Will it take longer than a week? if so...guess i'll get the disc. I read that PS3 will have it available for launch date via PSN Store. Come on MS, don't let me down.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i wouldn't expect it to come to GoD much earlier than a month from launch...if it releases on demand at all. there are some exceptions of course, and gta 5 is a really big title, but considering gta 4 hasn't gone digital i'm not going to be surprised if we don't see gta 5 on digital distribution for microsoft until xbone.

SR IV came out pretty fast. Could be a few weeks, or months you wont know till they (M$) decide to put in on the market, with PSN doing it at launch I'd say M$ will be fast to put it out, just not fast enough.

psn has been doing day 1 digital for years, if microsoft hasn't caught up yet, they aren't going to...not this generation at least.

^True

It's  pretty disappointing but it is what is. I'll be going with the disc instead. MS needs to get on board. Thanks for replying guys!

Well we can always hope they will, but I doubt it till the nextbox

Hope they do or I'll start drifting away to the competition like I did to my last gf for not taking care of me :p

I really need this option i have $90 in my Microsoft account.

Microsoft will have day 1 relase when Xbox One is relased.

$30 of my credit expires on the 29th :(