What's Your Recent 1000/1000 Game?

Mine would be Portal 2 which I just got all the achievement yesterday, what's yours?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Borderlands and that was Dec. 2010.  But it was 1750.  I don't remember the last 1000 game.

WWF: Legends of Wrestlemania is my latest.Slowly but surely knocking games out and currently working on Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 for the completions.In Mass 2 i've got insanity mode and DLC left.Getting what i can in The Force Unleashed 1 but it seems more hassle than it's worth.

Working on Tales of Vesperia right now, 1000/1000 that game will be quite the achievement.

Assassins Creed 1 - done today.  Probably the worst game I've attempted to 1000/1000 as the flag collecting was nothing short of a joke.  I'll be dreaming of those things for days now.

i was going to attempt Fallout 3 as i only have 50g to go, but I realised i wiped my saves and there's no way I'm playing through the whole game and the expansion just to obtain 50g

well i completed everything from mafia 2 for the retail achievements if that counts, but my last retail completed 100% game was probably avatar the last airbender which was in december.

Think mine was MW2 awhile back. Don't think I'll strive for any more. Not my motive to buy and/or play xbox games.

Sherlock Holmes but that was a long time ago.

Well, it's been a while since I've completed any. But it would be Reach, which I got the full 1400/1400 in. Right now I'm working on Portal 2. We'll see how that goes.

I don't think I've ever done that.  I may try that.

Last game would have been Portal 2 for me as well.