What's Your Emblem?

There are a lot of emblems but a whole bunch of them are crappy. I wanna make a new one but can't come up with one? Tell me whats your to give me an idea of a good one !! ;)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="KID5MASH"]

There are a lot of emblems but a whole bunch of them are crappy. I wanna make a new one but can't come up with one? Tell me whats your to give me an idea of a good one !! ;)

[/quote]

There are thousands of great Emblem tutorials on Youtube. I use the Juggernaut emblem created by VsGxMarksman.

Mitsubishi logo

One of the power rings from the Sonic the Hedgehog games. Simple but I like it, Before that i had a shield with a dragon on it, and before that a Creeper (from Minecraft)

Dog with a sentry on its back, "WOOF" above. I'm going to change it for a Canucks logo.

I think the key to a good emblem is how it represents who you are, not who suggested it to you.

... a very angry looking penguin. Took me a couple of hours to make but well worth it.

I need to post some pics of my recent ones. I'd say they are pretty good, no spoilers.

The old Apple emblem.

"Happy Drinking"

I use some random creation based on the 9th Prestige badge in Modern Warfare 2, albeit with very little creativity and the 5th Prestige badge from Black Ops incorporated into it. Previously I used a KGB-inspired design, right down to some of the Cyrillic characters, but because most people had no idea I just deleted it and gave up with that idea. :P

The original Punisher logo.

Here's my player card: